Description Of A Place

محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

Last night I dreamt I went there once again. There is no wall surrounding the property; only a short fence. Once you go inside, you can see the house located on the centre of the yard. On the left there is a section grandpa used to grow herbs and plants on. Take three or four steps and there you see the front door, painted in dark blue. There is no running water, nor gas piping system. So grandpa would fetch woods and pile them up in the fireplace. My favorite place was the back yard. Beside a long ladder, there was a water well by which they would pump out water. I always had this fear of falling into the well so I would always stay clear of it. A few steps away, there stood a small door, similar to the rabbit hole Alice went through. A grown up could not enter without his head lowered down. There was a vast meadow as far as one's eye could see. I would start running and my younger sister could hardly catch up with me. Then with both of us out of breath, we enjoyed letting the fresh air going down our lungs. We were free, like birds.

• منبع:
  • کلمات کلیدی: there ,would ,could ,water
  • در صورتی که این صفحه دارای محتوای مجرمانه است یا درخواست حذف آن را دارید لطفا گزارش دهید.

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما
عکس آقای خامنه ای

آخرین جستجو ها